This page has been designed to provide you with some digital resources to help your keiki continue to learn at home! As we all know, learning does not only take place in the classrooms but every where!
Here are some of the programs we use at school and that can also be used at home. (Students should have their username and passwords - if not, please ask your keikis teacher.)
READING AND MATH PROGRAMS
Keiki can sign-in at home and work on both math and reading activities to help build their skills in the areas most needed. The program adapts to move your child ahead building or skills addressing needs.
Achieve3000® provides daily differentiated instruction for nonfiction reading and writing that are precisely tailored to each student’s Lexile® reading level.
For students in Pre-K - Gr. 2
Smarty Ants is an effective, research-driven solution that differentiates instruction in foundational reading skills and accelerates student achievement – all in an engaging, interactive, online learning environment.
Experiencing Difficulties accessing i-Ready on iPad
TRY THIS FIRST, IF DOES NOT LOAD GO TO NEXT OPTION
1. Instead of downloading the i-Ready app, download a google chrome browser.
2. Open Google Chrome and type in i-Ready login
3. It will say that it is not supported - Click on the three dots at top right corner
4. Scroll down then click on Request Desktop Site
5. It should then allow you to login
6. The next page will take you to clever.com where you will need to login again (use same username and password)
7. Now you should be able to access i-Ready.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Type in clever.com/in/hawaii
3. Press on iReady icon under Instant Login Applications
4. Type in username and password then login
5. It will take you to i-Ready and it will say "your internet browser is not supported
6. Click on the three dots at top right corner
7. Scroll down and click on Request Desktop Site.
8. You should be able to get into the program.
Continued issues with accessing i-Ready