Teaching and Encouraging
Frequent Hand Washing:
● All staff and students will be encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds at multiple times
throughout the day. This will include, but not limited to, upon arrival, before and after meals, after
bathroom use, after coughing or sneezing, in between classes, and before dismissal.
● Sinks with available soap are located in every classroom and restroom for adults and students to use.
● Four (4) new hand washing stations have been built on campus for all adults and students to use.
● Three (3) portable hand sanitizing stations will be located outside the main office, healthroom, and
● Bottles of hand sanitizers (containing at least 60% alcohol) will also be available in all classrooms;
however, students will be encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water.
● Restrooms, sinks, and sanitizing stations will be maintained with adequate supplies of soap, sanitizer, and
paper towels) and cleaned frequently during the school day.
● Students will be encouraged to:
○ Keep their hands away from their face.
○ Sneeze or cough into a tissue and throw it away immediately. If no tissue is available, students
will cough or sneeze into their elbows.
○ Refrain from touching items that belong to other students or sharing items with others.
○ Keep their surrounding area clean at all times.